The resort/camp is at Mastura village, with a capacity of 45 persons. Rooms with attached washroom with hot water and cold water. Western and Indian toilets.
or Alpine Tents and Dome Tents.
CAMP / RESORT AT CHOPTA
Chopta is a tiny hill station and a part of Kedarnath Wildlife Sanctuary, which houses green meadows and dense forest. Situated at a height of 2680 meters above the sea level, the place is considered one of the best locations for camping in the state of Uttarakhand. Chopta is also the starting point of treks to Tungnath, which is the world’s highest Shiva temple and Chandrashila peak. DELHI to Mustura village. Chopta is about 450 km.
CAMP / RESORT DETAIL
The resort /camp is at Mastura village, on Tungnath-Badrinath Marg (road), about 8 km from Ukhimat. Guptkashi -the main city is about (30 km) one hour drive from the camp. One has to walk 20 meters to the camp location from the parking area. Its a silent property as there are no houses or hotel nearby. Chopta is 18 Km by road and by trekking 8 Km, Deoria tal is just 3 Km from the resort on the way Sari village is just 1 Km trek. We have the facility for trekking and camping too. Property is situated near Mastura, Ukhimath, Chopta Gopeshwar road Uttarakhand. We uses farm fresh organic vegetables during season.
2 Nights Package at Chopta Retreat.
- We have a capacity to accommodate a group of 40 to 45 persons.
- Rooms with attached washroom with hot water and cold water.
- Western and Indian toilets
- Alpine Tents — 4 sharing with common washroom with hot water.
- Dome Tents — Double Share.
- Package Includes
- Morning Tea & Evening tea with snacks
- All Meals during the stay
- Tour guide
- Day: 01 : Arrival & Deoria tal trekking by sari village back to resort.
- Day: 02 : Trek to Chopta, Tungnath, Chandrashila back to resort.
- Day: 03 : After Break Fast check out.
- What Makes This Tour Special?
- Sari village trek
- Deoria (Tal) Lake
- Tungnath – the temple of Lord Shiva.
- Interaction with local and insight into their lifestyle
- Chandrashila – one of the highest peak.