Keeping away the glamour of the city life, Chopta valley is situated at an elevation of 2,680 meters and is surrounded by an imposing forest of Oak, Deodar and Rhododendron that shadow a rich bed of flowering plants. The spell bound Chopta Tungnath Summit Trek is one of the most beautiful treks in the Garhwal Himalayan region. Chandrashila Summit Trek, maneuvers through beautiful meadows and the unpaved trails. Reaching to the top, feast your eyes of the spectacular view of the majestic Himalayan peaks like Nanda Devi at 7,817 meters, Trishul at 7,120 meters, Kedarnath at 6,831 meters, Bandarpunch at 6,316 meters and Chaukhamba at 7,138 meters.
03N/04D Package Tour from Haridwar to Chopta.
Chopta is birds watchers paradise. Deoria Tal a place to look for varieties of birds. Hotel Chopta Retreat Mastura villageis best for Deorital trek.
DURATION : 3N/4D PACKAGE FOR CHOPTA TUNGNATH.
- DAY 01: HARIDWAR – CHOPTA 160 KM
- Haridwar to Mustura. (Deoriatal). We will be going via Rishikesh, Devprayag. Devprayag is the confluence of Alaknanda and Bhagirathi rivers.
- Arrive at camp Mustura by the evening. Dinner and overnight at Camp.
- DAY 02 DEORIATAL TREK.
- This is a 2 Hour Trek (around 3 KM). Enjoy the magnificent views of Chaukhamba Peaks from Deoriatal. Return back to Mastura village.
- Dinner and overnight at Camp.
- DAY 03 TUNGNATH TREK
- After early breakfast trek to Tungnath with packed lunch. Time taken for the complete trek will be around 5 to 6 hours. One can get a clear 360 degree view of Greater Himalayas from Chandrashilla summit.
- Return back to Mastura. Dinner and overnight at Camp.
- DAY 04 : CHOPTA TO HARIDWAR
- After the morning breakfast return back to Rishikesh / Haridwar.
- Tour Ends.
- COST INCLUDES:
- Accommodation – on double / triple sharing basis.
- Meals – at camp as per itinerary. (Veg Meals)
- Transportation – Haridwar – Chopta- Haridwar by Car.
- Trek to Chandrashilla Summit and back to camp·
- Qualified and experienced Trek Guide
- Bonfire at Night
- COST NOT INCLUDES:
- · Porters to carry personal luggage.
- · Personal Expenses while on trek (Water Bottles/Energy Drinks etc)
- · Cost Escalation due to natural reason.
- · Anything which is not mentioned in inclusions.
- Non Veg meals can be organized on extra charges.