Camping is perhaps one of the easiest way of enjoying the wonders of nature. Barot valley is a campers as well as trekkers paradise. Barot (1,830 m) which is 40 km by road from Joginder Nagar and 12 km by the haulage trolley. Barot packs an enormous range of outdoor activities. The reservoir of the Joginder Nagar Hydel Power Project is located here. A trout breeding centre makes it a wonderful place for angling.
A trek route through thick forests links Barot to Kullu. There are rest houses at Thaltukhod and Silbadhwani in the Nargu Wildlife Sanctuary. Across the River Uhl is the Nargu Wildlife Sanctuary – home to the ghoral, Himalayan black bear and a variety of pheasants.
Delhi to Barot Valley-Camping & Trekking Package -05N/06D
Itinerary : BIR – BAROT – RAJGUNDHA – BILLING – BIR
DAY 01: DEPARTURE FROM DELHI BY VOLVO COACH FOR BAIJNATH.
DAY 02 BIR – BAROT
Morning upon arrival transfer to Bir.
After breakfast drive to Barot (Aprox 58 KM from Bir). In Barot you can visit the Reservoir of the Joginder Nagar Hydel Power project, Trout fish breeding center, which is a wonderful place for fishing.
Dinner and overnight at camp.
DAY 03 – BAROT – RAJGUNDHA (20 km)
In the morning after breakfast enjoy Trout Angling in Uhl river. After lunch drive to village Baragaon on the way we will cross, Kothi Kohar, Nalouta villages. After reaching at Baragaon village, our trek start to Rajgundha. Reach Rajgundha at the time for evening tea. Dinner and overnight at Rajgundha Camp.
DAY 04: RAJGUNDHA – BILLING
After breakfat our trek start for Billing (with packed lunch) via Hanuman garh. Enjoy the spectacular view of Dhouladhar range from Hanuman garh. Arrive at Billing at the time for evening tea.
Dinner and overnight at camp.
DAY 05: BILLING – BIR – DELHI.
After breakfast enjoy paragliding tandem ride from Billing to Paragliding Landing site near Tibetan colony (Bir).
Afternoon free. Evening transfer to Baijnath for taking overnight Deluxe coach for Delhi.
Day 06: Arrival Delhi in the morning.
- TAPAS HIMALAYAN PACKAGE TOUR SUMMARY
- Package: Camping, Trekking, Fishing & Paragliding
- Season: From October to June
- Activity: Camping, Trekking, Paragliding, Fishing and Meals
- Take-off Site: Billing Top (2400 Meters, 14 KM from Bir)
- Landing Site: Landing Zone (Sunset Point Near Tibetan Colony) Village Keori
- Accommodation for 03 night at camp site on sharing basis.
- Dinner at Night, Breakfast in Morning.
- 01 Full Day Trek.
- 01 packed lunch during the trek.
- 01 Bonfire at Night.
- Transportation (only during tour, if required)
- Hotel Service.
- Any kind of food other than specified, snacks, bottled water, soft drinks, alcoholic beverages, any kind of drugs etc…
- Transportation to and from Airport/Bus Station.
- Any Kind of personal expense.
- Any type of Insurance such as travel insurance, life insurance, medical insurance in case of injure / accidents or life loss or loss of goods.
- Anything not mentioned under Inclusions.