04 NIGHTS /05 DAYS LADAKH TRIP FOR 2020
Leh is the capital city, as well as the largest district of Ladakh, located in the northeastern part of the region. ‘Leh Ladakh’, usually means the Leh region of Ladakh, which is known for its stunning natural beauty and breathtaking vistas.
Corporate /Group Package Tour to Ladakh
LADAKH TRIP DURING THE SUMMER SEASON
DURATION : 4 NIGHT / 5 DAYS
ITINERARY ROUTE: LEH-NUBRA-PANGONG-LEH.
Leh is the capital city, as well as the largest district of Ladakh, located in the northeastern part of the region. ‘Leh Ladakh’, usually means the Leh region of Ladakh, which is known for its stunning natural beauty and breathtaking vistas. When people talk about going on a visit to “Leh Ladakh”, they are referring to Leh district and there is no separate ‘Ladakh’ region to explore. But geographically, Leh Ladakh are not same because Ladakh is much larger than Leh, and envelops the district along with Kargil. Leh is part of Ladakh.
Distance of Leh from various cities.
- Jammu 745 km
- Srinagar 434 km
- Manali 473 km
- Pangong Lake 223 km
- Khardung La 40 km
- Nubra Valley 161 km ( via Khardung Road)
Itinerary for Leh Ladakh Backpacking Tours
- Day 01: WELCOME AT LEH AIRPORT. Transfer to Camp /Guest House for rest and acclimatization. Evening visit Shanti Stupa, Leh Palace, and Leh market.
- Day 02: Leh to Nubra (Disket, Hunder) via Khardung la (which is highest motor- able road in the world).
- Day 03: Direct from Nubra to Pangong Lake via shayok road and on arrival enjoy the beautiful and scenic view of Pangong Lake.
- Day 04: Back to Leh via chang La ( which is third highest motorable road in the world. En route visit Hemis monastery, Thiksay monastery.
- Day 05: Leh – Hall of fame – Guru Dwara pather saheb-Magnetic Hill- Sangam and back to Leh .
- Break Fast and Dinner.
- Transportation by Innova / Xylo /Similar / Tempo Traveler as per itinerary.
- FOUR night Stay at Guest House / Fix camp etc.
- Inner line permit for restricted area like Pangong, Nubra.
TRIP NOT INCLUDED:
- Entrance charge at monument, monastery,Palace etc.
- Camel riding charge, River Rafting charge etc.
- Lunch during whole tour
- Soft drinks, Hard drinks, drinking water bottle etc.