Paragliding is one of the best activities to stretch the perceived limits to unlock potential Our Corporate tour package at Bir Billing in Himalayas includes camping , trekking, and paragliding. Is paragliding safe in Bir Billing? Paragliding at Bir is very safe, just make sure that your local instructor is trained enough. Tandem Paragliding at Bir Billing
Camping and Paragliding at Bir-Billing Himachal.
Apart from its ancient values and tradition is has also become a home to a Tibetan Refugee Settlement with lots of Buddhist Monasteries and Large Stupa to see. Bir is a upcoming center for ecotourism, spiritual studies and meditation.
Bir- a small village located in Baijnath Tehsil of Kangra District of Himachal Pradesh, India. Bir is 70 kms southeast of Dharamshala and it took about three hours by road to reach here from Dharamshala. Delhi to Bir is about 540 kms via Chandigarh-Una-Kangra-Baijnath an overnight journey by road (about 10-11 hours). Bir is 14 kms south of Billing, which lies on the way to the Thamsar Pass leading to Bara Bhangal.
Billing at an elevation of 2400 meters is known for the best Paragliding location in India. Every year world level competition held here. It is also the place for Hang gliding and Para Sailing. The Department of Tourism and Civil Aviation, Government of Himachal Pradesh organizes the ‘Para Gliding Pr-world Cup’ at Bir-Billing in the month of October.
Rejuvenate and encourage yourself with this nature blessed tour package of camping and paragliding at Bir. Our three days Bir Package – includes camping tent; trekking-backpack gear and paragliding. This is an ALL-IN-ONE adventure tour package specially designed for the corporate and youths who are looking for adventure as well as holidays for short duration of time- especially — Friday/Saturday / Sunday.
DISTANCE OF BIR FROM VARIOUS CITIES
- Delhi 485 km
- Pathankot 140 km
- Gaggal Airport 65 km
- Dharamshala 70 km
- Mandi 69 Km
- Manali 178 Km
- Chandigarh 285 km
- Una 165 km
ITINERARY : DELHI – BIR-BILLING-DELHI
- DURATION : : 02 NIGHT / 03 DAYS PACKAGE
- TARIFF : : ON DEMAND
- DAY 01
- Welcome on Arrival at Bir.
- Transfer to hotel for fresh. After lunch local sightseeing.
- Dinner and overnight at Bir.
- Day 2
- After Breakfast proceed to Billing by trek ( 4 kms).
- Billing is the take off point.
- Dinner followed by Bonfire. Overnight in the Camp.
- Day 3
- Wake up call with morning sunrise and Tea.
- After Breakfast gear-up yourself to enjoy Paragliding Tandum
- ride from Billing. Landing at Chougan fields of Bir.
- Tour Ends.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in the tent.
- Daily Dinner and Breakfast.(03 Breakfast & Two Dinners)
- 7 km wild trek from Bir to Billing.
- One Paragliding ride(20-30 minutes)
COST NOT INCLUDES
- Any air or train fare before and after the tour.
- Transpiration of any kind other then mentioned above.
- Main meals at the hotel or any on the trek.
- Any kind of Emergency (such as medical, evacuation, et cetra) charges.
- Insurance of any kind.