Mcleodganj to Triund 2800 mtrs, 9 kms gradual trek. The trek offer panoramic views of Bhagsu village, Mcleodganj, Dharamsala valley and distant views of Shivalik hills and plains of Kangra valley. The trek is moderate nature.
02 NIGHTS/03 DAYS CORPORATE / GROUP PACKAGE to DHARAMSHALA
Tapas Himalayan Tours undertake Corporate Group Package Tours for 02 Nights/03 Days for Triund, Dharamshala Himachal Pradesh. Our package include Transportation (Delhi NCR), Camping, trekking and Meals as per itinerary.
CAMPING AND TREK TO TRIUND
- Located just 18 km from Dharmshala, Triund makes for an attractive trekking destination, with well-defined forest trails and breath-taking view of the Kangra Valley. Trekking to Triund is a small and an easy one.
- It can be done either from Mcleodganj or Dharamkot village. Trek alongside rhododendrons and oaks tree forest.
- The trail is 7 km from Dharamkot and passes Galu Devi temple. It takes around three hours to reach Triund from Galu Temple.
- The first half of the trek is a gradual incline and the last 2 km from Snowline Café involve a steep climb all the way till Triund hill amongst the Dhoula Dhar Mountains.
- If you have a day to spare, then you can explore Triund and can visit Elaka, Lahesh Cave and explore the meadows below Indrahar Pass.
- The view of the evening sky from Triund is a good enough reason to pitch a tent here for the night. The length of the trek makes it apt for a weekend.
- We can organize transport via, Deluxe / Volvo Coach / TEMPO TRAVELER for you.
- DHARAMSHALA the winter capital of Himachal Pradesh is a major town, 9 km before McLeodganj via overnight bus from Delhi.
- Himachal Roadways and Himachal Tourism have regular bus services from KashmirI Gate ISBT Delhi from 5 pm onward. HRTC ply ordinary /semi-deluxe / De-lux / Volvo buses from ISBT morning as well as evening.
- By train one can reach Pathankot / Amb Railway station and then by road (3 hours journey) to Dharamshala.
CHECK LIST FOR CAMPING AND TREKKING
- TREK NAME : TRIUND TREK (2,975 METRES)
- BEST SEASON: FROM APRIL – JUNE & SEPTEMBER – OCTOBER
- TRAIL TYPE : FOREST TRAILS WITH STEEP ASCENTS.
- DIFFICULTY : EASY
- DURATION : THREE DAYS
- BASE CAMP: MCLEODGANJ / DHARAMKOT
- BACKPACK : Carry water bottle, sun cap, medical kit, some light snacks, toiletries (Sunscreen, moisturizer, light towel, lip balm, toilet paper, toothbrush, toothpaste) and trekking shoes with good grip, headlamp/LED torch. Original and photocopy of driving license, voters ID.